This is the OLD version of our website.
The current version is avilable at www.vninja.eu

Love Ninjas news

Montag, November 19

Eine weiter Email eines Soldaten aus dem Irak zum VN Konzert

Hey i just recently heard of you and went to your show in Camp Taji, Iraq. It was awesome! A break from all the same old grind of celebrities coming and just talking to us about "hangin in there" and "keeping our heads up when its tough." But, your show was an actual show and that made all the defference. To be honest I didn't think much about the concert, until I got there heard you guys start playing, but once the concert was over I couldn't wait to meet you guys at the Mudhouse Coffe shop. I hoped you sort of remember us, we did a half-ass attempt at crowd-surfing and we deffinately started other people to mosh with us. All I know is that it was one crazy time. At the coffee shop you guys did a sort of accoustic song and that was pretty cool. Me and my buddies were wondering if you have or were thinking about making an accoustic album of your songs? I hope that I won't have to come back here, but if I do hopefully I will get to see Vanilla Ninja again. But, I know I would rather see you in the States sometime. Well I hope you enjoyed your tour in Iraq, I know you made other's and my tour a little more enjoyable.
Josh

Keine Kommentare: