This is the OLD version of our website.
The current version is avilable at www.vninja.eu

Love Ninjas news

Samstag, Oktober 27

Interview mit Lenna

1. How did you become an actress for this movie?
Lenna: The movie makers called me, and asked if I would like to try for a role in one Estonian movie. Of course I liked this idea, cause I have always had interest in acting, so I went to the audition and luckily I got the part.

2. How long was the shoot of this movie?
Lenna: 2 months

3. Can you tell us something about the story and your character “Maya”?
Lenna: She is 16 year old, independent, tough and self secure girl...

4. Did you get new experiences as an actress?
Lenna: Of course. This was the first job I did as an actress. I had no real experience before…

5. Would you like to act in a movie again?
Lenna: Yes. It was really interesting, and I liked it a lot. I have only good memories.

6. Do you enjoy being an actress?
Lenna: Yes, it was fun

7. Do you know if the movie will be released in English or German, too?
Lenna: I don't know that. But I know it comes out on DVD soon.

8. Anything else you want to tell your Fans?
Lenna: To my fans I would like to say - thank you! thank you! thank you- for supporting me always and thanks for your love and care. I miss you. Hope to see you soon. Keep well!!!!!

with love,
Lenna

Hier gibts noch ein Video zu einem zweiten Interview.

Keine Kommentare: