This is the OLD version of our website.
The current version is avilable at www.vninja.eu

Love Ninjas news

Montag, Oktober 29

Lennas Rolle


Eine Schauspielerin die eine kleine Neben Rolle im Film spielt (Klassenkameradin von Lenna) hat sich zu Lennas Rolle geäussert:
I didn't talk to Lenna, because she was very focused on her job, acting. She did really well. The days when I was there, she did all the parts in one time! When something went wrong, it usually wasn't her fault, they just filmed one part from different angles, tried what was better.
Lenna seemed really professional, though she also seemed quite sad, but that was only because of focusing I think. Or yeah, the days were tough - filming all day was extremely tiring, that may have been the reason also.
I haven't seen the movie yet, but I think Lenna did a great job in it!

Keine Kommentare: