This is the OLD version of our website.
The current version is avilable at www.vninja.eu

Love Ninjas news

Samstag, Dezember 8

Katrin bevorzugt Yoga im Vergleich zum Internet

Katrin hat in der Zeitschrift Naised (Frauen) gesagt, dass sie lieber Yoga macht als Stunden lang vor dem PC zu sitzen.
"One spring I made myself an account in Orkut portal and I was a dense quest there for about half a year. I communicated there a lot with my friends and people who were connected to my work. But now I don't feel like logging in to Orkut at all"

sagte sie und fügt hinzu, das sie momentan nur einen kleinen Teil des tages am PC verbringt und ihrem Tag mit Yoga startet.
"Before I always started my morning with turning the computer on, I read news and e-mails, but now I have given my finger to yoga"

erklärt Katrin.

Keine Kommentare: