This is the OLD version of our website.
The current version is avilable at www.vninja.eu

Love Ninjas news

Sonntag, Dezember 30

Lennas Silvester Feier

Thursday's SL Õhtuleht is exploring how busy Estonian most famous musicians are on the New Year's Eve. They asked some questions to Lenna too...

"On the New Year's Eve I have only one performance in club Hollywood. I didn't look for job for that night, but finally I got 2 offers which I decided, I'd take one. It's a big MTV New Year's Eve party" Lenna says.
"December has been so busy this year. Help! At least one performance a day, sometimes two. It seems like people have too much money.." Lenna describes her December. "It's things have been out of hands, I have even tolerated some overload."
How much does it cost to get u to perform on New Years Eve? "About the prices so much that -double-or-nothing!" Lenna half-smiles.
Quelle: Love-Ninjas

Keine Kommentare: