This is the OLD version of our website.
The current version is avilable at www.vninja.eu

Love Ninjas news

Sonntag, Dezember 23

VN in Kroonika

Sie wurden gefragt was sie über die Einladung denken im Mariton Grand Hotel (Tallinn) einen Weihnachtsbaum zu schmücken.

Piret Järvis:
"We have a Christmas tree tradition at home, we bring the tree into the room on December 24. Our ornamentation has become a bit less than it was before. The same is now with my sister and my brother.
Now we decorate it as it was first decorated. My sister Mari makes the tree most beautifully. She as well has a good taste for flowers as also for tree decoration. Our famaly is normal, that in a few times, the tree was overthrown. Until now, nobody's life was in danger.


Katrin Siska:
"We have had an artificial tree the last years, which we decorated together. When I was in Germany one year, we had not had any Christmas tree at home. We will not bring any tree into the room this year. It is tradition, that we go to mother and father over the the days. This was a big nerve consuming waiting. With stories and singing I tried to bridge the time. I also danced a bit."


Lenna Kuurmaa:
"I have never taken a break in Christmas. Every year we went visiting the same family friends. When I was pretty small, we were visited by Father Christmas, but normally he left the presents under the Christmas tree."

Keine Kommentare: