This is the OLD version of our website.
The current version is avilable at www.vninja.eu

Love Ninjas news

Sonntag, Februar 17

Katrin über ihren Indien Trip

Katrin ist zurück aus Indien und hat ihren Fans einen Brief geschrieben:

My trip to India was very adventurous - I hiked from Northern-Goa to Southern-Goa which is very beautiful with its paradise beaches. I met big monkeys, great peacocks, dolphins, giant eagles, sleepy cows, friendly dogs and croaking crows every day. The sun was shining all the time and it was super great to surf with the surfboard. I did hatha-yoga every day and got some teachings from a yoga-guru. I really enjoyed it! I drank fresh juice-shakes (banana-coconut-orange was the best!) and ate fresh shrimps. Lenna joined me at one moment for a while. It was a very fun and cool trip, India is a very different country for its culture and history, everyone should visit it.

Keine Kommentare: